Saturday, October 3, 2009

Total Randomness of a Friday night

Haha, I was going to just leave that last post for a couple of days and see what people said, but I guess not. Cause I want to post right now. Tomorrow's General Conference. Well I guess actually today. I'm so terrible at remembering to write. At least I'm writing right now. Lots of stuff has happened. My cousin Nick moved into my house to go to ASU. I love having him here. School started again. Now I'm just waiting for it to end so that I can graduate. I've started working at Chick-fil-A again. I'm enjoying it. I'm now trying to think of something to officially decide. Oh, okay, I've got one. I've officially decided that weekends are the best. Especially this upcoming one. Do you want to know why? Because I don't have to work! I was scheduled, but then my friend named Katie Cortez said she could work for me so that I can go to Priesthood Session. She made me very happy. I also was going to have to study a lot for my psychology test on Monday, but then it got moved to Tuesday, also making me very happy. So basically I don't have to worry about anything this weekend. I just get to watch conference! Oh, and ask someone to Homecoming which is on Halloween next. I won't say who I'm asking yet but another time i will. This post is really random. I'm just kind of typing. And not thinking at all. I even have my eyes closed. It's very relaxing. You should try it sometime. Well, I guess you don't have to. The other day, it was the best. All of my siblings that are at home right now (Ben, Jenni, Mike, Em, and me) took turns giving eachother massages.. It was also very relaxing. Mmmmm, what else is relaxing? I'm gonna have to say the taste of strawberry yogurt too. And hot water, like in a shower. And other things too. Anyways, it's getting really late, so I'm going to stop now. I'll try to keep on posting. Well, that's it! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. jeff. you're funny. but it's true. typing with your eyes closed is relaxing. i love doing it. :D
    and i agree.. weekends are the best!

    ReplyDelete